Monday, July 23, 2012

Hello! I'm Delcie and welcome to my webpage. I created this site as a project specially for Creative Writing, which is an ESL and Web Development course. If you want to hire me, look for the contact form available on this page. Below is my Curriculum vitae, with a few samples of websites and articles or reviews I've composed before.

Certifications
Graduated with distinction from Shaw University
15 years of article writing experience (particularly for Internet based target audience)
7 years of website creation experience.
Competent, team player worker with a taste for facts.

Employment Experience.
Creative Writing,2009 - Present
General Manager
Given the task of preparing a international crew of internet writers to suit a specialized list of advanced objectives and goals.
- Make new records for output, growing production by 20% worldwide
- Effectively controlled consistent logs of project distribution
- Supervised QA for global creation over a large crew of content writers

Self Employed Web Designer
2009-Present

Additional Skills
Fluent in Portuguese
Exceptional knowledge using a extensive choice of office software

Some of my work can be found here:

No comments:

Post a Comment